EXPIRY: 16 June 2023
Applications are invited from experienced, results oriented and suitably qualified persons for the above-mentioned position which has arisen at a large Harare based manufacturing company.
Responsible to: Company Secretary
- Assist in providing secretarial services to the Board.
- Assist in preparing of Board agenda and papers.
- Drafting of Board meetings and Committee meeting minutes and ensuring appropriate review and sign offs.
- Ensure, where applicable, the standards and/or disclosures required by law are observed by the Board.
- Administers / oversees companies’ statutory records, registers, and lodges the necessary returns, to ensure compliance with Companies Act and other related legislation.
- Regularly monitor compliance to Statutes, Policies and Procedures by the company and its subsidiaries.
Qualifications & Experience:
• CIS Qualification
- Bachelor of Laws (LLB) or Business degree.
- Board pack preparation training.
• At least 3 years’ experience as a Compliance Officer or Legal Officer.
• High level of confidentiality.
• Outstanding organizational and interpersonal skills.
• Team player and ability to work under minimal supervision.
• Knowledge of ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 standards
Applications, accompanied by comprehensive Curriculum Vitae and copies of relevant qualifications should be submitted no later than 16 June 2023 to:
Persons with disability and qualified candidates are encouraged to apply.