Details are as specified below:
|RFQ/CAPH/02/2023||Supply of Fluorinated Containers|
|100ml Fluorinated HDPE Containers||50 500|
|200ml Fluorinated HDPE Containers||24 000|
|250ml Fluorinated HDPE Containers||5 500|
|500ml Fluorinated HDPE Containers||17 000|
|1000ml Fluorinated HDPE Containers||9 000|
| The above quantities can be adjusted to fit full pallet packs in a 40 foot Container|
NB: ALL BIDS MUST BE SUBMITTED IN ENGLISH LANGUAGE
- Bidders must provide the following information and supporting documents:
proof of a valid registration with Procurement Regulatory Authority of
Zimbabwe (PRAZ) in the appropriate category. Bidders must provide a
valid Registration Certificate, an extract from the Government Gazette of
2023 or letter from PRAZ.
copies of a valid tax clearance certificate or its Equivalence for Foreign
Certificate of Incorporation or its Equivalence for Foreign
CR 6/14 or its Equivalence for Foreign bidders – List of Directors.
CR 5 or its Equivalence for Foreign bidders – complete with company
- All prices should be in USD dollars and must be inclusive of Value Added Tax and
applicable INCORTEMS (preferred CIF Harare by Sea then Road).
- Bidders must state payment terms – Credit shall be given to favourable terms.
- Bid validity must be 30 days for local bidders and 90 days for foreign bidders.
This must be stated in the quotation/proforma invoice.
- Delivery period must not be more than 60 days from date of order. Bidders must
state delivery period.
- Chemplex Corporation is not bound to accept the lowest offer or bid and reserves
the right to cancel or annul the tender at any time before awarding of the tender
or signature of the contract.
- The winning bidder will pay the applicable Administration fees directly to
Procurement Regulatory Authority of Zimbabwe. Refer to Statutory Instrument
193 of 2022 Part VI.
- Bids must contain copies of Specification Sheets and Material Safety Data Sheets
for the products.
- Quotations must be submitted via email firstname.lastname@example.org by
1500 hours on the 7
th of June 2023. Late submissions will not be accepted.
10.The most economically advantageous bid will be awarded.